Wireless smoke detector is a 3V battery operated, photoelectronic smoke detector with a built-in wireless transmitter. It facilitates fire verification for false alarm reduction requirements by ANSI/SIA CP-01standards and intended for home installations as a supplemental protection. The device can send alarm, tamper, maintenance (when control panels are equipped to process maintenance signals) and battery condition messages to the system’s receiver. The maintenance signal fully complies with the sensitivity test requirement specified in NFPA 72, 7-2.2 and is UL approved. The wireless smoke detector incorporates a state-of-the-art optical sensing chamber and advanced microprocessor.
- Smart Check
- A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular, non-emergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met.
- Additional LED Status Indicators
- Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is easier with green and red LED status indicators. The green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates an abnormal condition.
- Utilizes one long-life 3V lithium battery
- Horn operates at 3.3 KHz with sound pressure level of 85dBA at 10 feet
- Dimensions: Diameter: 5.3"*, Height: 2.30"
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (without batteries)
- Operating Temperature: 32–100°F (0–37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Air Velocity: 1,000 ft./min. max.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5–3.6VDC
- Standby Current: 8.5 μA avg.
- Alarm Current: 35 mA max.
- Power Source: One 3V CR123A lithium Battery†
- Audible Output: 85dB min. @ 10 ft.
*All products are installed and monitored by Custom Alarm.