Honeywell Wired/Wireless Indoor IP Camera with Pan/Tilt Ability requires the use of Honeywell's WAP PLUS (Wireless Access Point).
Honeywell Total Connect Video Solutions are part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which lets you control your security and automation systems, view live video and receive important email and video notifications on mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras feature a compact, portable design — allowing you to move them whenever you choose. Low-light, pan/tilt and outdoor versions are also available. Honeywell’s WAP PLUS (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi® ) in iPCAM installations.
- Works with PCs, smartphones, tablets and other compatible wireless devices.
- Video signal strength indicator
- Video diagnostic screen
- Advanced graphic user interface –The Honeywell Total Connect video viewer is an attractive, easy to use interface with customizable multiple images, sizing capability and streaming views. Optional pan/tilt controls for compatible cameras.
- Secure communications firewall friendly video streaming – No router changes required, no port forwarding necessary
- Web-based camera configuration – Video application parameters configured via Honeywell Total Connect
- Up to six cameras supported per system – Selectable per user multi-camera view
- Event driven video notification with adjustable video motion detection technology
- Video storage of up to 100 MB of video clips
- Image Sensor – CMOS 1/4" VGA resolution
- LENS – F2.0 Fixed Focus, Effective range: 50cm to infinity
- Compression – MPEG-4/M-JPEG Dual Stream
- Resolution – Support 640 x 480
- Frame Rate – Up to 30 frames per second in VGA (640 x 480)
- Image Control – AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness
- Pan Range – 300° (Left 150° ~ Right 150°) + 53° View Angle
- Tilt Range – 120° (Up 90° ~ Down 30°) + 53° View Angle
- Wireless (RC8061)
- Standard – IEEE 802.11g
- Encryptions – WEP 64 Bits/128 Bits, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPS
- LED Indicators – Power, Active, Network
- Connector Ethernet – RJ-45, DC Power, Reset, External Microphone
- Motion Sensor – 15 ft., 100° area coverage
- Bright Light LED – Four white light LEDs light up to 15 ft.
- Privacy Button – Privacy button for video enable/disable
- Power Adapter – 5V/2A, 100 VAC
- Certification – CE/FCC Listed
- Dimensions – 5.7" H x 3.8" W x 3.1" D
- Weight – 1.5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature – 23°F – 122°F (-5°C – 50°C)
*All products are installed and monitored by Custom Alarm.