Honeywell’s wireless fixed heat and rate-of-rise temperature sensor offers expanded fire detection. Fires typically cause a rapid rise in temperature in the surrounding area. The wireless heat sensor's rate-of-rise thermostat senses the rise in temperature and signals an alarm if the increase is 15° or more per minute. A built-in fixed temperature sensor will also signal an alarm if the environmental temperature rises above 135°F. The wireless heat sensor is UL Listed (UL521) and CSFM approved for commercial and residential applications.
- Contains a built-in transmitter which can send alarm, supervisory and battery condition messages to the system’s receiver/control unit
- Powered by a three-volt lithium battery. If the battery voltage gets too low, the 5809 sends a low battery signal to the control panel
- Features a tamper switch, which causes a trouble signal to be sent to the control if the unit is removed from the mounting base
- UL Listed for Commercial (when using 5881EH Receiver) or Residential applications
- 3V lithium battery (Duracell DL123A, Panasonic CR123A, Sanyo CR123A, Varta CR123A)
- Operating temperature: 40° to 140°F (6° to 60°C)
- Rate-of-rise temperature: 15°F (8°C) increase per minute (NOTE: Rate-ofrise sensor does not operate above 38°C)
- Fixed temperature: 135°F (57°C)
- Maximum spacing: 50 ft x 50 ft UL, 30 ft x 30 ft FM (refer to National Fire Alarm Code Standard NFPA 72 for application requirements)
- Dimensions: 4.4” diameter/2/2” deep
- *All products are installed and monitored by Custom Alarm.